Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of it.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information about this website is provided below.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionality of this website and provide information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
The present Legal Warning regulates the use of the service of the web site informing him in fulfillment of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Trade, of the following ends:
- Company name: GIBELLER 1924, S.L.
- Registered Address: CTRA. NACIONAL ,332 KM 113.3 (SAN JUAN), 03550, SANT JOAN D’ALACANT, ALICANTE
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact telephone: 96 5 65 01 62
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B54353180
- Registry Data: Mercantile Registry of Seville, Volume 4059, Folio 181, General Section, Page SE-60145, 1st inscription. Registered office and for notification purposes at Ctra Nacional 332 KM 113.3, 03550, Sant Joan d’Alacant, Alicante.
- Legal representative: GIBELLER 1924, S. L.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS.
The user undertakes to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against GIBELLER 1924 S.L. or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal use of the website.
GIBELLER 1924 S.L guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of personal dignity, protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) contained in the portal are the property of GIBELLER 1924 S.L. or the same is duly authorized for dissemination by their legitimate owners.
GIBELLER 1924 S.L. undertakes not to make misleading advertising and therefore, it is prohibited:
- The use for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of GIBELLER 1924 S.L. or of their legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to GIBELLER 1924 S.L or the same is duly authorized for dissemination on this website.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, you must notify this circumstance to GIBELLER 1924 S.L indicating:
- Data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. GIBELLER 1924 S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing such links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from its website to the portal must obtain prior written authorization from GIBELLER 1924 S.L. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between GIBELLER 1924 S.L and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by GIBELLER 1924 S.L of its contents or services.
The website where the link is established shall not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to GIBELLER 1924 S.L, except those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
GIBELLER 1924 S.L reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
GIBELLER 1924 S.L does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
The illicit, negligent, fraudulent, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, use of the Web site, its services or contents by users.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the claimant who is identified as a consumer, otherwise the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those of the city of ALICANTE (Spain).
If any user has any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, please contact email@example.com or send a written communication to the address listed in the heading.